A wide range of models allow for maximum adaptability to different applications, especially for secondary and tertiary grinding. Grinding is accomplished by the combined forces of pressure and a tearing action created by the two rollers that turn in opposite directions at low differential speeds.
- Solid base frame, free of vibration, and minimal deformation
- Suitable for grinding of various materials
- High pressure between roller gaps ensure consistency in the size of particles produced
- Easy access for maintenance and component replacement
- Equipped with a lathe as option to maintain the precision of the rollers face